takes safety VERY
serious. Our Project
Safety Management Board
is continuously training and
updating our employees/contractors with the latest in safety
technologies and procedures.
The Boards duties include:
* Safety monitoring and inspections
* Conduct employee safety training and orientation
* Attend project coordination meetings
* Develop site specific safety plans and task hazard assessments
* Complete daily safety tasks and responsibilities
* Maintain project safety records and stats
* Implement accident management systems
* Manage regulatory inspections
* OCIP Assistance
* Administer Project’s
* Monitor the compliance with mandatory safety and health laws,
standards and codes.
* Monitor the work environment for noise and pollutants.
* Develop and initiate specific safety and health procedures in
conjunction with project controls.
* Review and approve all Contractors’ Project Safety Professionals.
* Review, support the develop project specific safety plans.
* Develop a project specific safety orientation and perform
Perform and document daily field observations.
* Conduct a daily, documented field review of activity safety
* Support the Construction Management Team.